West Branch Workers’ Compensation and Personal Injury Attorney
Helping Injury Victims Rebuild for Nearly 20 Years
If you’ve been injured on the job in West Branch, or have been the victim of a serious car accident or motorcycle accident, Attorney Timothy S. Burns wants to help. With nearly two decades in service of injury victims in and around Ogemaw County, attorney Burns understands the difficulties facing an injury victim and his or her family.
As you work to recover from your injuries and get your life back on track, Burns Law will work hard to ensure that you receive the compensation you need to:
- Pay medical bills
- Pay for rehabilitation and therapy
- Replace lost income
- Provide for any necessary assistance or accommodations
- Compensate you for pain and suffering
- Repair or replace damaged property
- Make good on other losses
Although the procedure for pursuing a workers’ compensation claim and a motor vehicle accident claim differ, the core goal is the same: to provide the injured party with the resources he or she needs to move forward.
West Branch Workers’ Compensation Cases
If you’ve filed a workers’ compensation claim in the West Branch area, you may have been surprised to discover that the process wasn’t as smooth or cooperative as you’d anticipated. Although the workers’ compensation system is meant to provide a simple and conflict-free means for injured workers to get the medical care and other benefits they need, the reality isn’t always so straightforward.
When a workers’ compensation insurance carrier denies a claim, places limits on medical benefits, or refuses to make a fair settlement for permanent injuries or lost work time, Burns Law can help. Attorney Timothy S. Burns has extensive experience in the areas of:
- Pursuing and negotiating workers’ compensation benefits
- Appealing workers’ compensation determinations
- Appealing return to work determinations
Having a seasoned workers’ compensation lawyer in your corner can make all the difference. Learn more by scheduling a free consultation right now. Just call 844-BURNSLAW (844-287-6752).
Additional Work Injury Claims
Sometimes, someone other than the injured worker’s employer is responsible for an on-the-job injury. Examples may include:
- Persons or entities responsible for maintaining the property where the worker was injured
- Outside contractors working on the same jobsite whose negligence contributed to the injury
- Companies that manufactured or sold defective machinery or equipment
Every work injury case is different, but it is important to fully investigate the circumstances and identify any possible additional responsible parties. Third parties whose negligence contributed to the injury may be liable for damages beyond the compensation available through the workers’ compensation system, which may increase the total amount of compensation available to the injured employee.
An experienced work injury attorney can be your best source of information and guidance in determining whether additional parties may be liable for your on-the-job injuries.
West Branch Motor Vehicle Accidents
A car accident or motorcycle accident can throw your whole life into turmoil. One moment you’re driving home from work or enjoying a sunny afternoon on the open road, and the next you’re on your way to the hospital with serious injuries that may require extensive and expensive medical treatment.
Of course, recovering your health and attending to your medical care and any necessary rehabilitation must come first. At the same time, you will likely need compensation to cover losses such as:
- Medical expenses
- Future medical and rehabilitative costs
- Costs of any care or assistance required
- Lost wages and diminished future earnings
- Property damage
In addition, you may be entitled to compensation for intangible damages, such as pain and suffering.
When you hire an experienced motor vehicle accident attorney to handle your car accident or motorcycle accident claim, your case moves forward while you keep your attention on your recovery.
Give yourself the best of both worlds right now. Call 844-BURNSLAW (844-287-6752) to schedule a free consultation, and rest assured that you’ve taken the first step toward pursuing the compensation you deserve.
An Experienced West Branch Injury Lawyer Can Help
Regardless of the type of injury you’ve suffered, the legal processes and requirements can be daunting and confusing. An experienced workers’ compensation, work injury, or motor vehicle accident attorney can be your best source of information, guidance, and advocacy.
Schedule your free consultation right now to learn how attorney Timothy S. Burns can put his extensive experience to work for you, including:
- Identification and management of deadlines
- Fulfilling technical and procedural requirements
- Assessing the strength and value of your case
- Gathering evidence in support of your claim
- Establishing the maximum possible damages
- Interviewing and preparing witnesses
- Serving as a buffer between you and the insurance company’s shady tactics
- Answering your questions and addressing your concerns
- Negotiating on your behalf
- Taking your case to trial, if that is in your best interest
Call 844-BURNSLAW (844-287-6752) right now to get started.