Saginaw Knee Injury Lawyer
Serving Clients Throughout The State of Michigan
A sudden twist. An unexpected slip. A serious fall. Knee injuries are among the most common types of injuries suffered on the job in Michigan. Workers on construction sites and in any type of industrial setting are in danger of blowing out a knee. Often, it is not one specific incident that causes the tear or dislocation. A knee can be fine for years, only to buckle and collapse under normal, everyday circumstances.
Some common types of severe work-related knee injuries include:
- Anterior cruciate ligament (ACL): Over-stretched or partial or complete tear of the anterior cruciate ligament in the knee
- Posterior cruciate ligament: Torn or over-stretched posterior cruciate ligament
- Medial collateral ligament: A partial or complete tear of the ligament that keeps your tibia in place
- Lateral collateral ligament: Tear or stretch injury to the ligament on the outer side of the knee.
If you have suffered any kind of knee injury in a workplace accident or as a result of repetitive motion on the job in the Michigan Tri-Cities area, call Burns Law. I am Michigan workers’ compensation attorney Timothy S. Burns. I have been helping injured workers file for workers’ comp benefits for nearly 20 years and have helped hundreds of workers receive the medical treatment and benefits they deserve under Michigan workers’ compensation laws.
From offices in Saginaw, I provide workers’ compensation, Social Security Disability and personal injury claims services for clients throughout Saginaw County, Isabella County and Bay County, Michigan. Call toll free 844-BURNSLAW (844-287-6752) or contact me by email to arrange a free consultation with an experienced Saginaw knee injury attorney.
Learn more about medical treatment and disability benefits at these information pages:
- What to do if you suffered a work injury
- Back injuries
- Shoulder injuries
- Carpel tunnel and repetitive stress injuries
- Medical treatment benefits
- Lost wage benefits
- Social Security Disability
Call An Experienced Grand Rapids Leg Injury Attorney
Find out what kind of a difference an experienced lawyer can make in your injury or disability claim. Call toll free 844-BURNSLAW (844-287-6752) or contact me by email to arrange a free consultation.
My office is open for consultations from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. weekdays. Evening and weekend appointments may be made by special arrangement. I handle all injury, disability and personal injury claims on a contingency-fee basis. You will not pay attorneys fees if I am unable to help you receive benefits or recover compensation.